World Orphans Day
20th April; World Orphans Day!
An open invitation to all to observe the day all over the world.
Declared by WOC
This time it will be Organized by English Olympiad and WOC together.
We will visit Orphanages, Individual Orphan, Street Children, Underprivileged Children, and Widows and will start some effective initiatives for orphans on World Orphans Day with Some gifts like:
1. Delicious Food
4. Educational Materials
5. Assurance of Legal Support
6. Tips for life and health skills
7. Inspiring Speech
8. Spending Quality time and Selfie
9. Apprenticeship Materials to make them skilled
10.Coding For Orphans
11. Language development program
12. Taking care of Orphan centers/ Orphanages/ shelter houses
13.Encouraging sponsors to focus on underprivileged children
14. Will encourage Adoption
15. Tree Plantation for a better future.
We will continue our regular Hash Tags #NoWarNoHunger #StopWarStopKilling #FeedTheOrphans #OurKidsOurFuture and will organize a Hash Tag Competition by Volunteers.
We may arrange a WALL of Positivity where everyone will write a positive word.
and so on…
you may inbox us to be the part of it.